Monday, November 21, 2011

I need a good recipe for a chocolate fudge wedding cake that will be filled with a chocolate raspberry ganache

I'm making a wedding cake in April and the bride-to-be has requested a rich dark chocolate cake with a chocolate raspberry ganache filling. I will be frosting it with a buttercream in a lattice weave and will be adding flowers etc. Please send any recipes that might fit the bill. I've already been online and found only a couple that look good. Thanks!I need a good recipe for a chocolate fudge wedding cake that will be filled with a chocolate raspberry ganache
Take a look at this free ebook with 490 award winning recipes, maybe you can find what you're looking for in it.I need a good recipe for a chocolate fudge wedding cake that will be filled with a chocolate raspberry ganache
wow! Can I come to your wedding? I'll come just for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment