Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will adding two eggs two my chocolate chip cookie recipe make them more cake-like or chewier?

I was 21-0 in junior high wrestling this year. I will go to several wrestling camps this summer, and I'm now wrestling AAU. As a slight diversion from my athletic endeavors I also like to bake. So... Will adding two eggs to my chocolate chip cookie recipe make them more cake-like or chewier? I'm looking for the chewier version because that's what my grandma really likes!Will adding two eggs two my chocolate chip cookie recipe make them more cake-like or chewier?
First of all, congratulations on your successful year in wrestling...a point most others may have overlooked, but I say kudos to you, young man! In the spirit of your athletic endeavors, why not give it a shot? Make a test batch with those two extra eggs and come to the conclusion yourself. You, young man, are a model young man! My heart is warmed that you are thinking of your grandmother. Best of luck.Will adding two eggs two my chocolate chip cookie recipe make them more cake-like or chewier?
Adding eggs will never make anything more moist. Think about it, when you cook a scrambled egg all the way through it's pretty dry, right? eggs add protein so it would make the cookies tougher to chew if anything.
It won't make it chewier OR more cake-like...but adding two eggs will definitely make it more moist, possibly enhancing the ';chew-ability';....
NO,





Check this out


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chewy-Peanu鈥?/a>
if you want them chewier cook for less time in the oven. don't worry about adding eggs.
I believe it will make them chewier.

No comments:

Post a Comment