Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cake recipe please help me somebody?

I make great cake moist sweet and delicious but I want to know what very special ingredient can make it even sweeter and richer.Cake recipe please help me somebody?
Liqueurs will do a really good job. Depending on the mixture (spices, base of cake) you're using, consider a Grand Marnier or Chambord or another rich liqueur.





Another great and easy trick is to apply a simple syrup after you've baked your cake. Just heat equal parts water and sugar in a saucepan. Add your flavorings when it's melted together and cooled slightly (for example, you can add almond extract). Dab on the cake with a pastry brush.This is a good way to add flavor and seal moistness.Cake recipe please help me somebody?
cocolate syrup, peanut butter, and blended strawberries. that sounds guud !
chocolate pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment