Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does anyone have the recipe for the low fat cake made by the Diet Doctors in last week's programme please?

It was the one made with raisins, carrots, pumpkin seeds and the icing was ground almonds and apple juice.Does anyone have the recipe for the low fat cake made by the Diet Doctors in last week's programme please?
The ingredients you wanted are


ground almonds 85g


flour 250g


dessicated coconut 25g


sultanas 125g


1 egg


water


pumpkin seeds 35g


carrots 3 large


40 mins in a olive oil coated loaf tin.


They didn't actually give the quantities out on the program so I guessed them.I just tried to make it but it didn't turn out very well. It was very wet in the middle even after it was in a fan assisted oven for 80 mins on 180 deg. I used S/R flour and I think they may have used rice flour I'm not sure. This may make a difference. Let me know if you perfect it.





susan

No comments:

Post a Comment