Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am lookijg for a recipe for ice cream cake............It is made with a bottom of ritz crackers?

It has vanilla ice cream and coconut in it.I am lookijg for a recipe for ice cream cake............It is made with a bottom of ritz crackers?
Here's what I found online. It doesn't call for fresh coconut, but I don't see why you couldn't top it off with some if you want.


COCONUT ICE CREAM RECIPE





Coconut Ice Cream


60 Ritz crackers


1 stick margarine


1/2 gal. vanilla ice cream


1 1/2 c. milk


2 pkgs. Jello instant coconut cream


pudding





Crush and roll fine crackers. Place in bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish. (Save out 1/2 cup crackers.) Drizzle 1 stick of melted margarine over crumbs. Soften ice cream and mix with milk. Add pudding. When mixed spread over crumbs. Sprinkle 1/2 cup crumbs on top. Place in refrigerator to set. (This makes a lot - can be cut in half.)I am lookijg for a recipe for ice cream cake............It is made with a bottom of ritz crackers?
I'd try searching at www.allrecipes.com


If your creative just follow the basic directions and add your preferred ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment