Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can I use a regular cookie recipe to make a cookie cake?

I want to make my boyfriend a cookie cake for his birthday using a regular chocolate chip cookie recipe. I'm planning on just baking the dough in a pan pie for shape. Will it turn out alright?Can I use a regular cookie recipe to make a cookie cake?
Yes but you will need to adjust cooking time.Can I use a regular cookie recipe to make a cookie cake?
I think it's better if you will go for some special recipes for cookies cause it's going to be a special day.


If you would like some, I want to share this blog: http://yummeebee.blogspot.com/2009/06/cr鈥?/a>
Yes! A cookie cake is just a HUGE cookie. Just make sure that the cookie isn't too thick otherwise it could take a long time to cook it and you won't know when it's done... but have fun!
You sure can! Bake it for the same time you would a pan of cookies. Make sure you watch it closely so it doesn't get too crispy. Your bf will love it!
yeah it will. but you should probably buy like two boxes of the dough stuff. that way it will be big, bold and super tasty. lol
Sure! Do whatever. Im sure he will love it!
you sure can.. hope you guys have a good time for his b-day!
qjdhqwdwi
eqwrlm;dfjkxhtnk

No comments:

Post a Comment