Monday, July 26, 2010

I need a recipe that uses a yellow cake mix, butter, and brown sugar?

I have this cake mix, and I know there are recipes that make cookie bars and things with the mix, but I can't find any. If anyone has any recipes that have the cake mix in it, (not necessarily the other two, just sounds good) please post it!! Thanks.I need a recipe that uses a yellow cake mix, butter, and brown sugar?
Check on Allrecipes.com I love that sight you can even go in and type in the few ingredients that you named and it will give you a list of recipes that it has that has those ingredients there I use it all the time.I need a recipe that uses a yellow cake mix, butter, and brown sugar?
Use grannie smith apples, seed cut into slicss. In 9by 13 inch cake pan,melt butter1 stick, add1-2 cups brown sugar. Then just follow cake directions, You will have a good Apple upsidedown cake To die for Report Abuse

Cookie Bars


1box Yellow Cake Mix


1 egg


1 stick butter, softened


1 c. chopped nuts





TOPPING:





8 oz. cream cheese


2 eggs


1 lb. box 10X powdered sugar





Mix by hand, box of yellow cake mix, 1 egg, 1 stick butter, and 1 cup of nuts. Pat out in 9';x13'; pan.


To prepare the topping, cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and eggs. Pour over mixture in pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Bake the cake in a single layer in whatever size pan that works. When cake is cooled, combine the butter and brown sugar; crumble on top of the cake.
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment